WORKSHOPB2B Digital Marketing Strategy Zoom Workshop
B2B Marketing Planning Guide for 2022
Zoom Workshop: B2B Marketing Planning Guide for 2022
Wednesday, January 12 | 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
As another year comes to a close, now is the time to get your business ready to start a new one. A major part of planning for the upcoming year should be a marketing plan for your business. Marketing strategies have changed recently, and you need to be on top of them.
This complimentary workshop scheduled for Wednesday, January 12 @ 9:00 AM will outline effective B2B marketing strategies and tactics for this upcoming year.
You will learn:
- 5 effective strategies to implement for a B2B business.
- How to incorporate those 5 strategies into one cohesive plan.
- Several tips to stay organized, save time, and build your list of contacts.
Who should attend:
- Business owners who have not thought strategically about their marketing efforts in the past year or more.
- Owners who want to build a marketing engine – a system that generates leads, predictably, consistently, that you can close.
- Business owners who want to stay on top of current marketing trends and update their marketing efforts.
Bonus for attending:
- 2022 Marketing Calendar – Timely ideas on what to post throughout the year to build your brand and keep clients engaged.
Presented by Mathew Phillips, founder, and Chief Marketeer of Metro Annex Interactive.