EMAIL MARKETINGEmail Marketing Campaigns and Newsletters
Promote Your Business with Email.
Are you promoting your business with email marketing? If you are a small business, nothing beats the wide reach of email marketing as an effective marketing tool.
Why you should use email to market your small business:
- Build credibility – People do business with people they know, like, and trust. Email is the way for you to build credibility with your audience by sharing helpful and informative content.
- Boost sales – When you have an audience of people who are interested in receiving updates from your business, you’ll be able to think differently about how you boost sales throughout the year.
- Strengthen relationships – If you want to build strong customer relationships, it’s important to have an effective tool to communicate with the people who matter most to your business. Email gives you the ability to keep people engaged with your business during your busy season and the slower times of the year.
- Attract new clients – In addition to connecting with the people on your email list, you can also share your newsletters and announcements on your own social networks to bring new people to your business.
- Promote services – Service businesses face the difficult challenge of keeping clients interested in their business, even when they aren’t looking for services at different times of the year. Email gives you the opportunity to keep your client’s attention without overwhelming them with unwanted information.
- Reach people on any device – With nearly two-thirds of all emails being opened on a mobile device, email marketing is one of the best tools that can help a business take advantage of the growing popularity of mobile technology.
- Look professional – Emails can be customized with your logo, images and colors to accompany content.
- Get immediate results – When running a small business, every sale, order, or an appointment can have a significant impact. With email, you’re able to get the results you’re looking for right away and easily track how your different campaigns are performing.
- Generate leads – Not everyone who joins your email list will be ready to make a purchase or sign up for a service. Email gives you the opportunity to capture new visitor’s attention and nurture the relationship with helpful and informative content.
Start Driving Leads to Your Business
We are here to answer your questions and discuss service options!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is SEO and Why Do I Need It?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It’s the work that goes into your website to make it appear higher in the results of search engines such as Google and Bing when customers are searching for your product or service. The ultimate goal of SEO is to get your website to the top of the list.
How does SEO work exactly?
- Search engines like Google look at two things when evaluating websites and deciding where to rank them: relevance and trust.
- Relevance is the content of the site and the code behind the scenes. If the code is optimized and the content on the site is relevant to a search, Google will move it up in the rankings.
- Trust refers to how many other sites on the internet are linking back to the business’ site. If a large number of high-quality sites are pointing to it, Google will start to trust it and move it up in the rankings.
How do I know that Boostability SEO is working for me?
Boostability provides total transparency into the work that we perform. You will be given access to a custom reporting dashboard that shows every SEO action being performed both on and off your website. You will be able to track every action performed, as well as monitor keyword movement and overall performance. You will receive monthly updates to review campaign activity and performance, ensuring that your goals are being achieved.
What tactics does Boostability use to improve website rank?
- Keyword Optimization: It takes a lot to rank well for a keyword, so we do exhaustive research to find the very best ones keywords for your business.
- Website Optimization: We perform a full-service cleanup as well as exhaustive upgrades to your website code and user experience.
- Business Profile Development: To make sure Google and prospective customers know that the business is active, we create and maintain up-to-date profiles on trusted online business directories.
- Link Portfolio Development: Get the word out about your business. We help by creating a diverse portfolio of links to your website and place them in strategic locations all over the web—on popular industry sites, news sites, blogs, articles, and more.
- Custom Content Creation: We create and post high-quality content that will keep your website fresh and at the top of the search rankings and keep potential customers interested.
- Service and Performance Reporting: We provide reports that show at-a-glance how your campaign is performing as well as an in-depth review of all the work we’ve done on your behalf.
- Campaign Monitoring and SEO Consulting: Our goal is to help your businesses succeed online. To help achieve this, we actively monitor every SEO campaign to identify areas for improvement. We also provide monthly consultations to review your campaign and ensure your goals are being met.
Can I cancel other forms of advertising, like print, broadcast, or social media if I start using SEO?
You may choose to reduce your marketing budget for traditional advertising once you begin an SEO campaign, but we strongly recommend that you don’t. SEO compliments other forms of advertising like print and radio, and clients will get the most impact by adding SEO, not using it as a replacement.
How are the keywords chosen?
Keywords are unique to every business and are based on extensive research. We consider many factors including your specific products or services, industry, location, competition, and more. Our goal is find the keywords that will provide the most impact for your business, regardless of the package you choose.
How It Works ...
Schedule A Call
Schedule a call to learn how we generate leads for your business.
Chat With Us
Chat with our experts about your business and marketing goals.
We Get To Work
Sit back while we create your digital marketing plan.
You Get Result
Watch your business grow as we execute your strategy.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Mathew Phillips is an expert in digital marketing and lead generation services. Mathew has a passion for all things digital marketing from website design and search engine optimization to digital advertising, email marketing and social media.