SOCIAL MARKETINGMaking social media management easy
Put stress to rest.
With our Social Marketing solution, you’ll gain the social exposure your business needs, improve customer engagement, and increase web traffic—all at the same time while barely lifting a finger.
Manage social networks from one location
Monitor Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Google+ content from one easy-to-use dashboard.
Gather ready-to-publish content
See how and where your locations are listed on directories, review sites and social networks.
Post to multiple social channels
Central administrative control over all locations with the ability for each location to manage their own presence.
Receive real-time social leads
Discover and interact with leads who are looking for products and services like yours in real time.
Schedule posts in advance
Set-up and preview posts before you publish, and build all of your week’s content in one sitting.
Track performance across profiles
Get important stats that provide insights into your social profiles for better content strategy and customer engagement.
Start Driving Leads to Your Business
We are here to answer your questions and discuss service options!
Frequently Asked Questions
Which social profiles can you connect and post to with Social Marketing?
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business (Google Posts), LinkedIn, and Google+. From one place, you can publish content to multiple social sites with the push of a button, utilize in-line conversations so the context of interactions isn’t lost and schedule a calendar of posts.
How can Social Marketing help generate leads?
Use our Twitter lead generation tool to find customers talking about your clients’ services, in their area. Set up lead searches for keywords related to your clients business, then sit back and watch the leads roll in.
What's social media's role in customer service?
Companies know that customer service is important, but a lot of businesses still haven’t formed a specific strategy for addressing online concerns and building social relationships. With 89% of U.S. consumers saying that they’ve gone to a competitor after a poor customer service experience, it’s clear that a business’s ability to listen to complaints and provide solutions is linked to its success.
How are social audiences built?
Did you know that 90% of small businesses have Facebook pages, but that almost one third of them have less than thirty-two fans? Building an engaged audience can be difficult, and for many local businesses it’s the reason why they quit updating their pages long ago. In order to create a successful following on social media, every post needs to have value. With Social Marketing’s ready-to-post content, it has never been easier to provide timely, relevant content.
Can performance be tracked across profiles?
Yes! Track your growth across channels from one dashboard, monitor changes in Facebook and Twitter reach, and see the growth in fans and followers from social campaigns.
What are the top features of Social Marketing?
- Post calendar―Effectively manage and schedule posts using a convenient calendar view
- Mobile-friendly—Social Marketing is fully mobile responsive so you can work how you want
- Analytics—Rich engagement statistics on your social posts
- Lead finder—Configure keyword searches and geo targeting to find and engage with your target audience
- Ready-to-post content library—Use your favorite RSS feeds to discover great content to use in your social media marketing
- All-in-one composer—Post to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google My Business, Google+, and LinkedIn
- Direct Instagram scheduling―Plan Instagram posts in advance and then sit back while Social Marketing publishes them automatically
- Google Posts support―Promote upcoming events, make special announcements, share timely offers and more
- Configurable notifications―Easily configurable— get notifications on new leads, customer replies and more
- Customer engagement―Get an aggregate view of all customer posts and respond to them directly from Social Marketing
How It Works ...
Schedule a Call
Schedule a call to learn how we can generate leads for your business.
Chat with Us
Chat with our experts about your business and marketing goals.
We Get to Work
Sit back while we create a marketing plan for your business to use.
You Get Results
Watch your business grow while we execute your marketing strategy.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Mathew Phillips is an expert in digital marketing and lead generation services. Mathew has a passion for all things digital marketing from website design and search engine optimization to digital advertising, email marketing and social media.