Increase Your Online Presence. Increase Your Real-World Profits.
Because over 80% of consumers search online before making a buying decision. Boostability SEO helps your website rank higher, get noticed, and drive more sales!
Optimize Your Website
First, you need to show Google that your site is the most RELEVANT answer for a search. We do that by optimizing the content, keywords, and source code of your website.
Second, you need to gain Google’s TRUST. We do that by producing content like articles, blogs, links and social media posts that other people like, share, and click to reach your website.
Grow Your Business
As you begin to build relevance and trust with Google, you move up in the search rankings. Better rankings turn into more traffic, which turns into more sales, thus growing your business!
Proven SEO Strategies
Our proven SEO strategies are tailored to your business, helping you compete at an affordable price.
Custom SEO Plan
We take your unique details into account such as industry, region, competition and more to create a truly custom SEO plan that gets results.
Increase Search Ranking
By increasing your search rankings you can increase your website traffic, leading to increased sales.
BRONZE SEO PACKAGE
Our Bronze SEO package includes all of the core SEO activities that a small businesses needs to stand out in their local market. This package is designed for businesses with a single location that offer a single product or service in a small area.
SILVER SEO PACKAGE
Our Silver SEO package expands the reach and effectiveness of the Starter Package. This option is designed for businesses with a single location that offers multiple products or services in a local or regional market.
GOLD SEO PACKAGE
Our Gold SEO package helps a small business move beyond the mom and pop phase. This plan is designed for businesses with
multiple products or services in a competitive regional market, or those who want to start gaining minor national exposure
PLATINUM SEO PACKAGE
Our Platinum SEO package includes all of the SEO activities that an established business needs. This package is designed for businesses with multiple products or services in a highly competitive regional market, or those who want to reach a larger national audience
Frequently Asked Questions
What is SEO and Why Do I Need It?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It’s the work that goes into your website to make it appear higher in the results of search engines such as Google and Bing when customers are searching for your product or service. The ultimate goal of SEO is to get your website to the top of the list.
How does SEO work exactly?
- Search engines like Google look at two things when evaluating websites and deciding where to rank them: relevance and trust.
- Relevance is the content of the site and the code behind the scenes. If the code is optimized and the content on the site is relevant to a search, Google will move it up in the rankings.
- Trust refers to how many other sites on the internet are linking back to the business’ site. If a large number of high-quality sites are pointing to it, Google will start to trust it and move it up in the rankings.
How do I know that Boostability SEO is working for me?
Boostability provides total transparency into the work that we perform. You will be given access to a custom reporting dashboard that shows every SEO action being performed both on and off your website. You will be able to track every action performed, as well as monitor keyword movement and overall performance. You will receive monthly updates to review campaign activity and performance, ensuring that your goals are being achieved.
What tactics does Boostability use to improve website rank?
- Keyword Optimization: It takes a lot to rank well for a keyword, so we do exhaustive research to find the very best ones keywords for your business.
- Website Optimization: We perform a full-service cleanup as well as exhaustive upgrades to your website code and user experience.
- Business Profile Development: To make sure Google and prospective customers know that the business is active, we create and maintain up-to-date profiles on trusted online business directories.
- Link Portfolio Development: Get the word out about your business. We help by creating a diverse portfolio of links to your website and place them in strategic locations all over the web—on popular industry sites, news sites, blogs, articles, and more.
- Custom Content Creation: We create and post high-quality content that will keep your website fresh and at the top of the search rankings and keep potential customers interested.
- Service and Performance Reporting: We provide reports that show at-a-glance how your campaign is performing as well as an in-depth review of all the work we’ve done on your behalf.
- Campaign Monitoring and SEO Consulting: Our goal is to help your businesses succeed online. To help achieve this, we actively monitor every SEO campaign to identify areas for improvement. We also provide monthly consultations to review your campaign and ensure your goals are being met.
Can I cancel other forms of advertising, like print, broadcast, or social media if I start using SEO?
You may choose to reduce your marketing budget for traditional advertising once you begin an SEO campaign, but we strongly recommend that you don’t. SEO compliments other forms of advertising like print and radio, and clients will get the most impact by adding SEO, not using it as a replacement.
How are the keywords chosen?
Keywords are unique to every business and are based on extensive research. We consider many factors including your specific products or services, industry, location, competition, and more. Our goal is find the keywords that will provide the most impact for your business, regardless of the package you choose.
All Clients Receive:
Digital Marketing Department
Access to Marketing Specialists from your Digital Marketing Department here at Metro Annex Interactive.
Our powerful marketing dashboard allows you to manage all of your Digital Marketing Tools in one place and track your progress with Insightful Statistics and Beautiful Graphs.
Account Setup & Training
Our Marketing Specialists will setup your dashboard, provide introductory training, and on-going support.
Receive dedicated phone and email support when you sign up for one of our Managed Service Programs. You will be assigned a dedicated Account Manager.
Stay in-the-know with regular Executive Reports. Configure Alerts Notifications when certain metrics are met or new information is found.